Right now, I'm ...
- reading Golden Son (Red Rising #2), Atomic Habits.
- writing for one client.
- taking care of my great-grandfather.
- planning upgrades for the CR-V.
- paying down debt.
- iPhone 14 Pro 256GB in white, swaddled in a Rhinoshield bumper case.
- AirPods Pro (1st gen) and Bose QC35 II. Gotta say, I'm not loving the idea of buying another set of AirPods when these croak.
- iPad Pro 11" - I mainly use it for Bible study (JW Library), PDF references, and sheet music. This version is well built but I don't like the product category. I routinely forget to charge the thing and find it on empty.
- Custom PC with 1TB SSD, 4TB HDD, 32GB RAM, and an Intel i5 processor. Never did get around to putting a graphics card in it. Peripherals include two Lenovo 24" monitors, Logitech C920s webcam, Keychron K4 wireless mechanical keyboard (but I keep it connected via cable), and a stellar Jabra 930 Mono wireless headset (if/when I have to replace the headset I might go Duo).
- Lenovo ThinkPad 430S - super old tank of a laptop that I wouldn't mind replacing with an M2 MacBook Air. Sometimes you just need to get away from the desk.